What Is This Thing I Found?

Looks like bait for anti-CA comments. Oh wait, they don't need bait.

Trust me, Ca is a great place to live. Its always been my dream to move back there. :rolleyes: You are all welcome to move there ahead of me, and you do not have to worry about saving me a space.

Trust me, Ca is a great place to live. Its always been my dream to move back there. :rolleyes: You are all welcome to move there ahead of me, and you do not have to worry about saving me a space.

I left CA for the east coast twenty years ago and have not once missed it. The people I know who remain there all claim they stay because of the weather, which seems odd to me as they don't have any! And of course, those friends who most steadfastly refuse to live anywhere but CA are the ones who have never lived anywhere else. I'd ask what's in the water out there but they ain't got any :grin:

Yeah, some cheap shots. They're more fun and more forgiveable than going into what's actually wrong with the place.

You know I thought this is supposed to be "the friendly machinist forum". I guess not. I have no idea what bagging on CA has to do with the tool Susan found. But it would seem just like when y'all left CA you also picked up the 'tude of that "other" Machinst forum where snide remarks, put downs and general grade school behavior was cool. I had hoped the Uhaul truck door didn't hit you in butt as you left town but think it hit your head.

California native here trying to get back after 18 years away. Yes, please keep this forum friendly, there are plenty of other places on the internet to express negative opinions about others choices:confused:

John

Well, I may be a bit down on CA at the moment - I have to leave my idyllic existence soon to spend three weeks there helping out family. Live where you like, doesn't bother me. Well, as long as I don't have to fly cross-country to sort your situation out ;)

Isn't this like duke is better than unc.ford better than Chevy.texas used to be part of the Arkansas territory.south bend better than Logan..I take it as good natured ribbing.my .25 cents..

These people would not last over at Pirate 4x4, those guys are brutal. Most of them are good at what they do over there and they let you know it and let you know what they think about any topic...and I mean any topic....

nasty know it all's are easy to find. They are all over the internet. Respectful civility is not. It's why I don't go to places like that. It's why this place was supposedly made.

This space not reserved for snide remarks about other locations however the temptation is huge.

Back