What kind of alcohol is this

Ok. I'll chime in.
How about "Everclear" for sanitizing? 95% alchohal by volume (180 proof). Available at your local liquer store. If you can not use it to sanitize your hands you can spike the punch and forget about it.

How about "Everclear" for sanitizing? 95% alchohal by volume (180 proof). Available at your local liquer store. If you can not use it to sanitize your hands you can spike the punch and forget about it.

Md banned it . Still available up in Pa though . We used to make lemoncello/limecello for the wife . She's not a fan of fine beers . :confused 3:

Ok. I'll chime in.

One could, after all they use it in movies whenever some one gets shot & they are removing the bullet. :D

Problem with alcohol for consumption is that it's expensive by volume if using it for cleaning purposes. We can't buy Everclear here in CA either. :(

Problem with alcohol for consumption is that it's expensive by volume if using it for cleaning purposes.

That is almost a bannable statement ! :grin:

I will add though , I've spilled many adult beverages over all my machines , and they're still quite dirty . :rolleyes:

That is almost a bannable statement ! :grin:

I will add though , I've spilled many adult beverages over all my machines , and they're still quite dirty . :rolleyes:

Yeah but I bet your machines had fun making your parts undersize. I always blame the machines for being drunk, not me the operator. Yeah that has happened to me I'll admit, then I say to my machines "oh you think that was funny eh?". Then they get put to bed....

20190818_161905.jpg 20190818_162109.jpg

I only stare at the machines while enjoying a beer . I've seen too many incidents and know better to combine the two . I'm going to get into this VFD thing tomorrow if the weather permits , I need to get going on this .

OK, if my alcohol is not strong enough percentage wise, how do I concentrate it? What easy distilling procedures are available. I am susceptible to exposure working on the ambulance.

Are you still working as a para ? I thought you were done with it ?

OK, if my alcohol is not strong enough percentage wise, how do I concentrate it? What easy distilling procedures are available. I am susceptible to exposure working on the ambulance.
Making a still is easy. We had one in college that we heated on a hotplate. It was a glass 5 gallon water jug. Had a worm and a chiller tank and product was caught in a plastic 5 gallon bucket. The trick to it is to get up to 180* and no higher, so you really have to watch it. The water will stay in the still while the alcohol evaporates off.

For antiseptic use collect all the runoff. If you was to drink it, dump the first quart that comes off. Pretty nasty stuff in there that are also waste products like the alcohol but with lower boiling point. It is the stuff that will make you go blind.

Thank you, not for consumption....

Back