What would be a fair offer for SB 10L with no motor?

Really happy I asked . Once I was situated I started looking and have not found many machines posted near by.

Be really cautious with machines that cannot be tested under power. The fresh paint job can also be hiding issues. I would walk away from it unless it was priced for having a fresh paint job, which lowers the value, and unable to run under power, which is in my opinion a big red flag. The asking price is way too high as is, in my opinion.

You hit it on the head, just found another listing for $2500

View attachment 391147
Wow. Probbably
Be really cautious with machines that cannot be tested under power. The fresh paint job can also be hiding issues. I would walk away from it unless it was priced for having a fresh paint job, which lowers the value, and unable to run under power, which is in my opinion a big red flag. The asking price is way too high as is, in my opinion.
Yea. Definitely going to walk away from it . Thank you all for the replies. Going to continue looking . Actually found another post https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/tls/d/silver-creek-south-bend-metal-lathe-1931/7429482098.html that looks more promising but further away.. about a three hour drive.

I have no secrets, just searching with Searchtempest.com every day. I use a 250 mile radius figuring that works out to a full day round trip.
I check them out when you put them up , just to follow along . The west coast has some pretty good deals out there it seems . Seems the northeast coast is all big bucks these days while the south east has much to offer also .

Back