Corona-Just My Thoughts Only

I know a guy that tested positive, he still went to work and hung out with hundreds of people and no one else caught anything from him......

)
I know a guy that tested positive, he still went to work and hung out with hundreds of people and no one else caught anything from him......
I don't know what to think about this.
On the one hand, the false positives are quite high. So, was he in fact infected?
I know of an employee whos family got together on a weekend. By the following weekend everyone was sick. His 67 year old father was in intensive care for a week. He is still in the hospital after 5 weeks but doing better. The rest of the family got better within 7-10 days.
That's pretty contagious in my book.

I wish we knew the truth. The numbers are all over the map. Some say it's not a big deal, others are scared to death of this virus.
It's the first time the world was shut down in my 63 years.

Talked with a buddy back up in Illinois this past weekend.
He's lost three family members since August. None had pre-existing medical conditions.
Two were in their 60s, one in his late 50s. And they were spread out over the country.
One in IL, one in KS, and one in CA. Two cousins and an uncle.
The uncle in CA was a sad story, his children hadn't heard from him for a couple of days so they asked the sheriff to do a welfare check.
They found him passed in his home, autopsy show covid and respiratory, not heart related.
He was retired and his passion was riding bikes, he had gone to a gathering a week or so before. . .

So let me get this straight.

Regardless of his personal opinions of the seriousness of COVID, this fellow who KNOWINGLY tested positive, proceeded to deliberately come in contact with others.

This is just ignorant.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back