Dipping into the Arduino Uno pool- Now what?

I've not used the eensy weensy driver boards like above. However it's pretty easy to find a tba6600 style driver boards for $10 that has screw terminals for wires. Much easier to use.

Playing with motor control is definitely fun. Been working on my own electronic lead screw.

I've not used the eensy weensy driver boards like above. However it's pretty easy to find a tba6600 style driver boards for $10 that has screw terminals for wires. Much easier to use.
I like how cheap this stuff is.

I didn’t find anything under your description, tba6600.
Could you please point one out for me

Maybe a TB6612?

always wanted to go down the Arduino wabit hole, bought a kit over 10yrs ago……

I didn’t find anything under your description, tba6600.
Could you please point one out for me
Later on this morning I will find you the link. I found it on Amazon by searching for stepper motor driver. Last night it was listed at $9.95. The driver chip itself is a Toshiba TBA6600, I think. It's a lower end controller, but super easy to use for NEMA-17 and under steppers.

What's nice about these units is they are compact and easy to integrate into a box and have little screw connections. You remove the connector, install the wires and plug it in. Much easier to harness, in my opinion, than units with permanent terminal blocks.

I believe @WobblyHand is referring to a stepper dive such as this.

StepperOnline is my go-to for low cost stepper products. They also have an Amazon and eBay store.

Whoops, should be TB6600. The one that I was referring to is the Usongshine unit. Just under $10. Gee, wish I had bought that one, I paid $20 for the same unit elsewhere. Looks identical. Anyways, mine works fine. As long as the pulse to it is greater than 2 microseconds, it steps the motor.

I believe @WobblyHand is referring to a stepper dive such as this.

StepperOnline is my go-to for low cost stepper products. They also have an Amazon and eBay store.
Not quite, the unit I was looking at was up to 4A.

Stepper Online is where I got my NEMA24 kit. Decent price if you use the eBay or Amazon store. If you go direct, the shipping charges were ridiculous. I priced it out on their website and they wanted over $70 shipping. Slightly more expensive on eBay, but free shipping. Saved $50 or more going via eBay. Got the kit in a week.

Back