Dipping into the Arduino Uno pool- Now what?

I've not used the eensy weensy driver boards like above. However it's pretty easy to find a tba6600 style driver boards for $10 that has screw terminals for wires. Much easier to use.

I've not used the eensy weensy driver boards like above. However it's pretty easy to find a tba6600 style driver boards for $10 that has screw terminals for wires. Much easier to use.
I didn’t find anything under your description, tba6600.
Could you please point one out for me

Maybe a TB6612?

always wanted to go down the Arduino wabit hole, bought a kit over 10yrs ago……

I didn’t find anything under your description, tba6600.
Could you please point one out for me
Later on this morning I will find you the link. I found it on Amazon by searching for stepper motor driver. Last night it was listed at $9.95. The driver chip itself is a Toshiba TBA6600, I think. It's a lower end controller, but super easy to use for NEMA-17 and under steppers.

What's nice about these units is they are compact and easy to integrate into a box and have little screw connections. You remove the connector, install the wires and plug it in. Much easier to harness, in my opinion, than units with permanent terminal blocks.

I believe @WobblyHand is referring to a stepper dive such as this.

StepperOnline is my go-to for low cost stepper products. They also have an Amazon and eBay store.

Whoops, should be TB6600. The one that I was referring to is the Usongshine unit. Just under $10. Gee, wish I had bought that one, I paid $20 for the same unit elsewhere. Looks identical. Anyways, mine works fine. As long as the pulse to it is greater than 2 microseconds, it steps the motor.

I believe @WobblyHand is referring to a stepper dive such as this.

StepperOnline is my go-to for low cost stepper products. They also have an Amazon and eBay store.
Not quite, the unit I was looking at was up to 4A.

Stepper Online is where I got my NEMA24 kit. Decent price if you use the eBay or Amazon store. If you go direct, the shipping charges were ridiculous. I priced it out on their website and they wanted over $70 shipping. Slightly more expensive on eBay, but free shipping. Saved $50 or more going via eBay. Got the kit in a week.

Back