Is it possible to clean rotor discs

I will go somewhere else. Not worth losing another day paycheck to open all the four of them. Already lost a day yesterday :(

He said all four need replaced. What the heck will open them quick to see the rotor condition and go somewhere else
Unless the back side of the rotor was bad, what you showed looked like it had minimal wear. Good for another 100,000 miles. The pads I'd run, but check them in 3-6 months.

that wedge shape on the pads makes me think you need to clean the guide rods and lubricate them with high temp grease. Seems like it might be hanging up a little.

Otherwise those look good to go... That inspector ... well he doesn't look that good.
Yes I wil reapply it great catch :)

Your inspector seems to be far more conservative than the laws on inspection. If that's what you failed for, I'd go back and confront the inspector. If you get no satisfaction, I'd report them to the state.

But first I'd measure the pads and check what the rules are. The min pad depth requirements might be different from the OEM's, for all I know. I'd contest the ruling. Then I'd go to a different inspection station. With the limited information I have, those look fine.
Now that I am more relax will act as normal and go somewhere else. I don’t need to escalate. Hopefully will find someone else nearby

Yes consumed unevenly
Pad on the left is cracked and the material looks tapered. Zoom into the picture, it is pretty obvious. The crack might be to the wear limit. If I were the inspector I would flag that. Can't have crumbling pads. You could have a bunch of compound break off and lose quite a bit of braking. Safety hazard. Replace those pads.

The taper might be real as well. One or more of your caliper pins is sticking. Pull the pins and make sure they are smooth. If you can't clean them up, get some new ones. Then reinstall the pins with high temp grease and make sure the caliper can move smoothly on the pins.

Back