New PM-728V-T Mill

Take a look at these. Clough42 on YouTube uses these.

For whatever reason the URL doesnt work. Goto McMasterCarr and search for 'Clamping High-Parallel-Misalignment Flexible Shaft Couplings'

Last edited:
Look what showed up on my Doorstep today!
CNC Conversion Kit.jpg

Where do I find the file for the 3D printed din bracket for the IPC-5?

I know you can connect the Clearpath servos directly using drawing S14972 from Centroid. Is it worth implementing the C86ACCP board into my CNC project? The cost is not much. What would I be missing if I dont use it? Status LED for faults. Give me some reasons to use it.

Thanks

Where do I find the file for the 3D printed din bracket for the IPC-5?
I don't recall if I made one or not, I'll check when it get light and warmer out. You can check the manual online for dimensions.

ipc-5.JPG

I know you can connect the Clearpath servos directly using drawing S14972 from Centroid. Is it worth implementing the C86ACCP board into my CNC project? The cost is not much. What would I be missing if I dont use it? Status LED for faults. Give me some reasons to use it.

Thanks
I liked the fact you can use the clearpath cables (I did build your own molex cables for inside my control box) I didn't cut any of the clearpath cables.
The fault feature seems to work well. full stop when you crash :)
Have you watched the youtube vids?

I liked the fact you can use the clearpath cables (I did build your own molex cables for inside my control box) I didn't cut any of the clearpath cables.
The fault feature seems to work well. full stop when you crash :)
Have you watched the youtube vids?
Thanks jimrk. I liked the feature of using uncut clearpath cables and the status led for faults. I was going to use Centroids cable management for getting the cables into the enclosure.

Can you be more specific on the youtube vids? or maybe url links?

Thanks.

Back