What Did You Buy Today?

If only you could see in my drawers ! Hm...………..that didn't sound right . :cautious:

Oh I know people have 100x much more stuff than I do & chaotic. I have controlled chaos. ;) But that's easy when you just have a small humble collection like me. I do have drawers that I don't ever want to open & look in, luckily there's not too many of them.

You need more ! :cheer:

I wish I could. I don't have anymore room in my small little workspace. I really need a bigger tool box but can't fit one anywhere. You guys would probably laugh & make fun of me if you saw my garage. I've started to store tooling in file cabinets cause I have no choice. I don't have any nice tool boxes. Just a couple of Craftsman/Waterloo rollers from the 90s & a couple of HF service carts. But that's ok, I make do with what I have.

I wish I could. I don't have anymore room in my small little workspace. I really need a bigger tool box but can't fit one anywhere. You guys would probably laugh & make fun of me if you saw my garage. I've started to store tooling in file cabinets cause I have no choice. I don't have any nice tool boxes. Just a couple of Craftsman/Waterloo rollers from the 90s & a couple of HF service carts. But that's ok, I make do with what I have.
Actually, if the craftsman roller is a roller bearing from the 90s, keep it. I keep looking for a forest green craftsman roller bearing chest and box to match my other one. That is a great tool box.

joe

So that's what a matched set of sockets and tools looks like. Alas that will never be what my drawers look like.
I've only bought two sets of tools in my life. But then I never needed to make a living with them.
A craftsman 200pc back in high school of which there a a few pieces still floating around. (I'd etched my name in them with a dremel...)
And a Kolbalt set in blown plastic for those runs to the boneyard.

No I'm talking about no new stuff being added in the sale section..

This is just the 1/2" drawer, the back rails are stacked 2 deep....

Made a trip out to a friends place to provide some computer help.
He has a diesel parts/repair biz.
While Windoze was performing it's wonderful 'update' process I went diving in the dumpster.
Good thing that I had Honey's car and not my truck. . .
A counter stool that need covering, a couple of gear drives used on dump truck tarps, an arm off same - has a two way joint that is neat, some scrap cast iron - I hope, brass bushing, and two end caps from a mack valve train.
I figure the caps would make fine ends for a screw clamp, except that I can't get a thread to match.

1228191226__R.jpg...1228191228b__R.jpg...
60:1 - maybe.
1228191245a__R.jpg...1228191329__R.jpg

Mr FedEx dropped this off today.
13480dfd1a002831d69d6da060e71d98.jpg

(Volume 1 is en route)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back