What Did You Buy Today?

I have that book too, it’s a great reference. Maybe I’ll spring for Vol 1 one of these days, I really got Vol 2 for the section on shapers but there’s a ton of other useful information in there as well.

-f

The two volumes go together to form one book. Not having volume 1 is sacrilege!

sweet machine Jeff!
Thanks Mike.
A coworker asked to borrow my plasma cutter. He wanted to cut some 1/2” plate brackets off an old 9” Ford drop out.
I put the Hypertherm water/air filter on it when I bought it and it still ate the crap consumables In quick order.
It’s fine for very light cuts but it just did not compare with my Hypertherm 30. I figured for only a few hundred more, I could get the 45.
There’s an old saying, you get what you pay for.

Tap & drill guides. Surprisingly I've never owned any. Well machined, nice engraving & etching, hardened (so they say, I haven't checked), tumbled, made in USA. I only bought the metric ones, don't have a need for imperial much but I may pick them up later on.

I've never heard of Big Gator Tools. Looked them up & looks like these were on Shark Tank. I thought Shark Tank was for new innovative products? And they're patented? What am I missing, these are nothing new? Whatever, they're nice & I'm happy with them.

20200101_150359.jpg20200101_150443.jpg20200101_150507.jpg

Back