IMG_9599.JPG
    520.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9600.JPG
    IMG_9600.JPG
    544.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_9601.JPG
    IMG_9601.JPG
    373.4 KB · Views: 35
Sorry, the only small ones I have are right hand, not the left hand inserts (N2L) your bar takes
Funny . When I look at the bar and look at the inserts , it looks like it uses NT2R inserts . But as usual , I may have my rights and lefts mixed up or my box is marked wrong . :)

Attachments

• IMG_9602.JPG
    IMG_9602.JPG
    456.2 KB · Views: 14
Checked all my tooling , that bar does take an R full insert . That's the same hand bar I lent you isn't it ? It may only make a difference in the smaller pitch inserts now that I think about it .

Funny . When I look at the bar and look at the inserts , it looks like it uses NT2R inserts . But as usual , I may have my rights and lefts mixed up or my box is marked wrong . :)
This reminds me of IR and ER tooling. Confusing.
The insert you showed looks like it will fit.

Yes, this bar is the same handedness as the one you lent me. Labeled as NEL2, which should be left hand. Cuts on far side of internal bore.

Sorry, the only small ones I have are right hand, not the left hand inserts (N2L) your bar takes
Can you show a picture of them? Boring or threading inserts can be confusing, or at least they are confusing to me. Since this is a LH bar, and it is for internal threading, I think it takes RH inserts. With the business end of the insert facing right, the notch will be like \.

wondering if i should order one of these or not

View attachment 424506
I was going to say that a fellow forum member sells them as well... until I saw the size (Measurements: 34" x 12" x 0.95")... that one is larger than the ones he has... His is 10"x22"

As to needing one... I have a small one and it is great. But I went on the inexpensive side for one...

Back