Shars Universal Cutter Grinder-Lost in Transit

I feel your pain Jeff. When my welder was in no-where land I was really frustrated.
Sounds like Shars will make good though, maybe ask them to use a different carrier?
Like UPS, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Who else is there?
I think dog sled would be best.
Big Mike's sled dog service!

Like UPS, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Who else is there?
I think dog sled would be best.
Big Mike's sled dog service!
I'm not a fan of UPS either as I've been burned on brokerage fees.
DHL?

Do you have one?
Looks like an interesting project.
I bought the plans but have not started on it. Member Coffmajt built one and I have had a number of conversations with him about it. He modified his to utilize an air bearing on the spindle. He said it was fairly straight forward.
Life sort of got in the way of my timeline.... like selling my previous house and building a new one along with a new shop.

Steering gearbox from RockAuto shipped via FedEX. Made it with no delays.
MN to TN.
Of course I imagine that the volume to Cali is higher than EastTN. That might have something to do with it.

Ya know Jeff... I just noticed your signature line... LOL.
Keep at buddy!

Called FedEx this morning. The agent called the local terminal. According to the local source, the grinder should arrive at station today, out for delivery tomorrow.
I hope so.

"Signature line" ?? What is it? I don't see anything.

For some reason it doesn't show up on the phone but your signature line says "Never give up ".
I can see it on the computer browser.

We have a change.
In the tracking information it shows West Sacramento 5:23AM. In Transit-emergency exception.
It still has to go to the local terminal then put on a truck for delivery. I guess it could still happen.
I'm encouraged though, this is the first change on the tracking history since last Thursday.
It left Illinois 10 days ago.
I guess it's still better than covered wagon.

Back